Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

Me time

Four days with no work.... YAY. Woo hoo. I celebrated by making more cards.

I have finally had to admit that I have to spend money on a new camera instead of crafting stuff. This one doesn't take very sharp images, so a lot of detail is being lost.

Speaking of spending money. I have always wanted to try embossing, so today I bought a heat gun and a tub of embossing powder. No doubt I will be showing off my efforts later. (Crosses fingers and hopes she wont burn anything useful by accident.) I started stamping last month and after a bit of messing around, I think I am starting to get the hang of it.

This is turning into a bit of a ramble.... been a week since my last blogg and the old cogs have been turning on what I should put in my next one. Came up with loads lol.

Any way.... here are yesterdays cards. There would have been more, but I have to wait till my three year old is in bed to do any crafting.

Hope you like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...