Pages

Saturday 30 May 2009

Wedded bliss

My middle brother gets married next Sunday. I had the privilege of being asked to decorate the post box for the cards to go into on the day. I have never done one of these before, but with a bit of guidance from the ladies at CBC this is what I came up with.

I still need to finish off the lid (will post pics of that later), but I hope that they will like it.
I also made them this card.
Its not my own design I'm afraid to say, but I thought that the idea was lovely so I went with it. I love the way that the central decoupage fits in with the decoupage on the aperture at the front. Lining them up properly was a bit of a pain though. There is probably a really easy way to do it that I don't know about lol.
I can't wait to get there next week and see the brides dress and everything and everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...