Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

Last of the wedding stuff

My brother got married last week and the whole event was beautiful. There was a lot of mad rushing about in the background, but it was all worth it.


The seating plan was finalised less than 24 hours before the ceremony. This is the finished plan.


As I have said before, the colour scheme was white with touches of red and silver. I have put the bride and grooms names on the red ribbon to the right in silver lettering. It has been made to match with the post box I made earlier.


I didn't have enough of the round red gems to do the seating plan so I had to switch to square ones, but I think it worked out well.


I also had to make a last minute card for my Mum. Sorry the picture quality is so naff. The flowers on the cake have been coloured in a very delicate pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...