Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Purple Sugar

I bought my first Sugar Nellie stamp - Just a Girl - (this one) a couple of months ago and this is the first time that I have used it. Today I found out that there is a challenge for Sugar Nellie stamps (The Sugar Bowl) so I just had to get her out of the drawer.

My favourite colours to work with are purple and black and she just needed a goth look to go with. I love manga style stamps and art so the choice of colours was easy.

We were given a sketch to follow and we had to use buttons. I've used purple star shaped buttons and tied them on with 3mm black ribbon. The background paper is a rich distressed looking purple, but it doesn't show too well in this picture. (My birthdays is coming up, so I am treating myself to a new camera).

The Sugar Bowl are offering 8 Christmas Mange stamps as a prize to the lucky winner.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...