Pages

Monday 19 October 2009

Xmas Glimmer

I've just had a few days off of work so I finally got a chance to do some crafting. I have a number of Christmas cards to make for orders, but I couldn't resist having a go at Domi's challenge sketch over at Simon Says.

I had a parcel delivered today which contained some lovely pyramage sheets and I couldn't wait to play with them. The shape of this one was perfect for Domi's sketch. I have added holographic glitter glue to the wings and the white die cut was done using, what I call, glitter board. The snow flakes are Anitas dimensions and the paper is Papermania "Naughty and nice Christmas". I have had everything else for ages and couldn't start to tell you where they came from.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Naomi :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies you used are fab ,, the charm is a perfect finishing touch :-)


    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols and the DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...