Pages

Sunday 13 December 2009

Fancy in Blue

This is my first attempt at an easel card. I keep seeing them on peoples blogs, but never had the guts to give it a go. So glad that I did. They are quite easy to make. I used an ordinary card blank, scored an extra fold and added acetate.




I wasn't sure how best to photograph it, so my apologies for putting so many pictures up.

I used whispers brush marker and Sakura Gelly roll pens to colour the image and the mirri board and glitter paper have been in my stash for so long that I don't know where they came from. I've gone a bit overboard on the sparkle, but hey.... every girl has to have some glitz in her life. :0)

I'm entering this card for the "3 snowflakes challenge" over at Dotties World



3 comments:

  1. Wow, This is stunning. Love how you used the acetat, great effect. This image is so sweet and I love all the glittering.
    Great star charms.
    Thanks for playing with us at DW this week.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy great minds think alike, I used acetate on my card too!! LOL! I LOVE what you've done here and and that blue is a gorgeous shade! Loving all the glitter and sparkle and those star charms are fabulous!

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Naomi! This is a real piece of art work, it should be framed! You can never have too much sparkle honey, pile it on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...