Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

Plain and simple

Purple and silver is my favourite colour combination so being asked to make a card in that colour combination is no hardship.  I started off by embossing a pale lilac card blank with a Christmas tree design.  I then picked out the snowflake design in the centre with a silver pen and some gems.


The card didn't feel like it had enough on it so I used part of the recipe list on Moving Along With the Times to add glitter and a snowflake button.  I don't think that I am really cut out for minimalist cards as I keep thinking that I haven't done enough.  I reall like this one though.

This card will be entered for the following challenges:

Allsorts - Plain and Simple
Moving Along With the Times - To do list
SCSC - Purple and silver
One Stop Craft Challenge - Snowflakes

Sorry about the photo

6 comments:

  1. Ah Naomi, I love it its stunning, Im the same with Simple cards just wanna tip the whole craft desk over it. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi

    This is so elegant i think you do minimalist cards beautifully

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Naomi and works really well. You have captured a perfect CAS card with superb craftmanship.
    Thankyou for joining in with my 'To Do List' challenge at MAWTT this week and good luck.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...