Pages

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Hidden Message

This one is a traditional red and green Christmas card with a twist.

I'm still using up last years stash.  The papers used on this one are all form the Daisy and Dandelion "Christmas Collection - A winters tale" paper pack that I bought last year.  I loved them so much that I bought 3 pads.  I ran out of crafting time before Christmas, so there is still some left over for me to use now.


My apologies for the quality of the pictures, but I had problems with getting the lighting right.

The image is a stamp from Penny Blacks "Jolly Follies" collection.  I have added glitter glue for snow and have added a few star shaped gems.  This is my first attempt at one of these cards.

I am entering it for the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Christmas in September
Paperplay Challenges - Hidden Extras

2 comments:

  1. Georgeous card! Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...