Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

Xmas Vintage

Now I'm not really sure what I am doing when it comes  to vintage, but I love to have a go.  This is my first card for a while and it was so good to do some crafting for a change.


I went with a red green and cream theme as, to me, these are classic Christmas colours.  I bought the decoupage boy last Christmas and the papers were my one paper treat to myself this year.  I have 3 drawers full of paper and have promised myself that i will use some up before I buy any more.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Light up the night.  The little boy is carrying a candle lamp
My Time To Craft - Vintage Cards
Saturday Challenge - Christmas

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, such a cute decoupage boy and great papers and bow. Thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
    Good luck,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    What a great project and such a sweet image, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you managed perfectly! Thank you so much for entering the lightchallenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...