Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

Crystal Butterfly

Hi everyone. I'm still making Christmas gifts.  I'm so far behind schedule I'm not sure if I will be finished in time.  All that aside, it's great to have an excuse to do some much crafting.


This is a new trinket box that I have made.  I love making these and they make such great gifts.  This one is hand stamped with fairy writing in faded jeans distress ink.  The tag was done using the same colour.

I have used an Anitas  dimensions butterfly as well as a die cut butterfly in silver and lots of 2mm clear crystals.  I love my flowers and the ones I get from Wild Orchid Crafts are great.


The blue ribbon matches the one I used on the tag and the cream lace works really well with the ivory flowers.

I am entering this trinket box in the following challenges:-

Everybody Art - Little present
My Time To Craft - Take two - I used two butterflies
One Stop Craft - Ribbons and lace


5 comments:

  1. oh très chouette, j'aime beaucoup ce côté très féminin, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow hun this is just stunning adore the detail on this,really beautiful creation hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful. Love it! So glad you joined us at My Time to Craft.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what for wonderful heart box !! love it !Thank you for joining EAC this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...