Pages

Sunday 2 August 2009

Purple Flower Power


I don't know what type of flower these are, but I think they are lovely. I made this card in response to challenge 43 over at SCSC. We were given a sketch to work from and this is what I made.

The decoupage flower is one that I bought an put together a while ago. I also used purple and silver mirror board. I embossed the top layer of mirror board using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and used a length of purple organza ribbon and a length of silver lame ribbon to finish it off.


5 comments:

  1. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Naomi, love the purple mirri card and the flower is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Naomi, fab papers and image! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the purple embossed mirri card.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card. You really have been bold with your colours, the purple really is very elegant. I cannot do decoupage to save my life!
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...