Pages

Sunday 16 August 2009

Summer time hugs

I've been blog surfing again and came across some new (to me) challenge blogs. This is my first entry for Stamp Something. We had to make something that made us think of summer. For me summer is about bright colours, friends and family and looking for the sunshine in everything (no matter what the weather).

I've used the brightest colours I could find in my stash and one of my collection of Penny Black stamps. I've borrowed an idea from someone else and decoupaged the flower.


My favourite nestie this week is labels three. Why my fav??? well it keeps turning up in the cards I have made this week. Last week it was labels four that I kept using.
Take a look at Stamp something when you have the time. Their DT has some brilliant ideas for all levels. There is a new challenge every Friday and you don't need to use a particular brand of stamps.

1 comment:

  1. this is darling. the colors are SO summery. thanks for playing along with us at stamp something. good luck and come back and play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...