Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Golden Cupcake

I was supposed to be sorting out my stash, but I kept finding stuff that I had forgotten that I had and ended up playing instead.


I found some bronze card and some matt gold card in one of my drawers and just knew that I had to do something that included both of them.  They just called out to be put together.  I have used one A4 sheet of each.  I wish I had more of the gold, but this is the only sheet I could find.  (I just realised that I have forgotten to put the cream panel on so that people can write on the card ... doh)


My family love multi - fold cards, so I made quite a few over Christmas.  This is the shape of card that came to mind as soon as I saw the colour combo I was going to use.  As you can see, I have embossed most of the gold card to add interest and texture.


I went craft shopping with a friend just before New Years Day.  We only had a very limited budget each, but I think we did quite well.  One of the things that I bought was a sheet of Kanban toppers.  I have used two of them on this card.


 I will be entering this card for the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - Ring out the old, ring in the new
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Fancy Fold
Saturday Challenge - Tons of texture

6 comments:

  1. Hi Naomi

    This is absolutley stunning the matt gold is very elegant i'm very glad you didnt continue with your 'craft tidy' or we wouldnt have got to see this amazing card...

    Thanks for joining in the fancy fold challenge this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! love the embossing looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Naomi, love the colours and the multi fold is amazing with the embossing pieces on it.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love all the dots and such a beautiful creation thank you for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter. Good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...