Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

Sorry

This is my first ever sorry card.  I have had the image for quite a while, but never got around to using it.  A couple of my friends are going through a hard time at the moment and what they are going through got me thinking.  End result ..... this card.


I started with a white 7 x 5 inch card blank to which I have added some peach card as a base.  The two lots of dotty paper were inspired by the Spots and Dots challenge over at My Time To Craft and the design is my take on the sketch over at Moving Along With The Times.


I have inked the image with Tea Die distress ink as I didn't want to back it onto another colour of card.  There is a heart shaped charm at the end of the chain to finish the card off, because to me, this card is all about saying sorry to the one you love.  We all have to do it occasionally. 

4 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great sentiment too. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT and I hope they cheer your friends up. Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi, what a lovely card and I am sure it will be very much appreciate and loved. Thank you so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card :) Really like the colours and the image:)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...