Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Mum in rosey brown

Vintage is on the cover of all of the crafting magazines at the mo.... At least that's what it feels like.  I love the look, but am still struggling with it.  One thing that I know I love doing is distressing and the two go hand in hand.


Paper Play Challenges asked us to do distressing  and Everybody Art asked us to use pink and brown so all I needed then was a design and there is a lovely one over at Papertake Weekly.

I have started with my usual white card blank ad covered the front in brown distressed card.  The pink panel is from a  HOTP paper pad I bought years ago and the image came from a free stamp that I got on a magazine this month.  I have only put mum on it, so it could be good for mothers day or a birthday.

I have used cream flowers which I gave a light tint of pink using worn lipstick distress inks and the centers are my new paper roses(my newest stash).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...