I used a piece of cream textured card stock inside the card and stamped along the edge using vintage photo distress ink. I very rarely stamp in black any more as I find that browns can often give a softer finish. Some times only black will do though :o) I edged my stamped image with worn lipstick distress ink and then added lace. Lining your image up with your aperture is easy when you know how. I line mine up in the aperture itself and then close the card.
Flowers next. I'm still working on using multiple flowers on cards. I think I am getting the knack of it now. I added a bit of glitter glue to the tips of the flowers and to the flowers that I stamped on the edge for a bit of extra glitz. The stamps that I have used came free with a magazine that I bought recently.