Pages

Saturday 30 January 2010

Delicate

This card was inspired by the It's all white card that I made a few days ago.


I have used a white card blank, additional white card, which I embossed, baby pink organza ribbon, stick on pearls, printed vellum, Anitas dimension butterfly, a silver rose (in the center of the prima flowers) and a couple of gems. I have edged the poem and the vellum with my silver Krylon pen to make them pop a bit more.


I am going to enter this card for the challenge over at My time to craft who asked us to use roses in our project. I hope my tiny rose counts.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so classy. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet elegant card thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  3. fa card - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, love the butterfly

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...