Pages

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Girlie Wishes

I've been taking a look through my stash of cards and noticed that I do not have many cards for pre-teens.  Time to remedy that I think.

The sketch that I used for this card is from last weeks challenge over at Sketch Saturday.  I didn't get it finished in time to enter it, but I think they deserve a mention.  My colour inspiration came from the challenge at CRAFT challenge who gave us a colour pallet to work with.


Majorly old stash was used in the making of this card, so I can only tell you that I used co-ordinations textured card stock as I am unsure where the others came from.

I will also be entering this card for the challenge at Creative Inspirations who asked us to use stripes and A Spoon Full of Sugar who asked for Birthday wishes.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card thanks for playing along at CRAFT Challenge.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of Stripes at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Don't forget to check out my blog for the Celebration Candy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love those shaped buttons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...