Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

Book of flowers

I'm constantly trying to stretch myself crafting wise and I have been trying out all sorts of new stuff of late.  Some of it has turned out brilliant and some not so good, but such is life, those little flaws are now called "Design features".

I've been looking at tutorials again and this is my first attempt at one of these.  Does any one know what they are called?  I'm calling them book cards at the mo.


This one isn't very big.  It measures 11cm x 10 cm.  It was quite easy to make and not as time consuming as I thought it would be.


There are a lot of great tutorials out there in blogland.  They are well worth looking for and a lot of effort has gone into putting them together.  I still have a lovely long list to work through :O)

I am entering my book card for the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - Let it all hang out
OLLCB - Fancy Folds
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pale Pretty Pastels

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful project I love the colours and that feather on the front! Gorgeous creation
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful creation the embelishments are fab
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...