Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

Funky Diva

This card was a lot of fun to make.  Mainly have to admit because I got to use only of my bargains.  I found sheets of Bo Bunny velvet flocked 12x12 cardstock for just 50p a sheet.  Well I had to buy some and the colours are brilliant.


The design for my card came from this weeks sketch challenge at Stamptacular Sunday.  Spots and dots where the requirement over at The Crafty Pad and Kaboodle Doodle asked us for lots of layers.  I have used a Kenny K digi stamp (love their stuff) and added glitter to her boots, because she needed more bling.

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Can almost 'feel' the texture from here! I'm really pleased that you joined us at THE CRAFTY PAD for our Spots & Dots challenge. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Very unique layout.
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    Thank you for taking part in Spots & Dots challenge at The Crafty Pad!

    So happy you've joined us!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooaw, such a funky card!! Love the orange colour and a great motiv.

    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love those big spots!! I am so pleased that you decided to join us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week for our Spots & Dots challenge. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...