Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Pearl Tea

I just had to have a go at the challenge over at Allsorts this week.  Use three or more stamps.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be and it was great for a quick make.


The three flourish stamps came from the same set ( sorry I don't know the name any more) and the happy birthday from a Daisy and Dandelion set that I have.



All of the stamping  and edging has been done in Tea Dye Distress ink.  I have also coloured a couple of the roses with it to get them to match the rest o f the card.  Yes, Ive gone with the flowers again (just couldn't resist - love 'em.  I have added some mocha flat back pearls for added interest.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful creation with all the lovely stamps. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...