Pages

Saturday 13 March 2010

Glimmer

Totally papercrafts asked us to make a project with something with wings, so I got out a digi stamp that I bought recently and began to play. I think that these are the most therapeutic card, because you don't really think you just do. I have used my gelly roll glitter pens to give her an all over glimmer. The only part of her that isn't glittered is her skin.

Originally she was going to sit on a skeleton leaf, but I couldn't get it to look right. I haven't used them in years and I wanted to use up the ones sitting in my draw. Out of practice I guess.

I've used spring colours, because the weather has been cold and miserable here and I needed a pick me up. The butterfly charm is for the charm challenge over at Creative Inspirations and the butterfly's are for the challenge over at Charisma Cards.

I like the way the colours have come together on this one. I'm experimenting with different and larger flowers at the moment so I have included one that I put together a few days ago. I have layered some flowers for when I need a quick card. I also keep my pre done decoupage in the same box. You can have an effective card in 10 minutes or less that way.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Naomi
    a great card, fabby image, lovely embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty work hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright warm colors and the butterflies. Beautiful image too. So happy you could have some fun with us at Creative Inspirations with our charm challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naomi

    beautiful card! and I just love the image you have used! thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!! I love the fun fluttery feel to it and your charm is fantastic!! Thanks for joining this weeks Charmed Challenge at Creative Inspirations!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...