Pages

Thursday 11 March 2010

Tiggerriffic

This started out as a card for a man, but by the time it was finished, I realised that the image I have used may not work that way. Luckily I have friends that it may be appropriate for so hohum.... All's well and all that lol


I can't wait to play with paper these days, but course work, house work and kids come first, so I am not getting as much crafting time as I would like.

This week I have learned the value of taking more time with projects. Sketch Saturday gave us a great sketch to work with this week, so off I went sticking stuff down without checking what I was doing. After sticking down the second piece I realised that I had stuck things down in the wrong order. Design disaster??? NO. New inside for the card. I just flipped the card blank over and started a new "front". I've reversed the oder of the papers on the new front and used a maatching sized die cut.

I'm trying to create a stockpile of Birthday cards for just in case so the challenge over at Kaboodles fits the bill for this one. I'm also going to enter this card for anything goes over at Ooh La La.

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours in your card, really nice! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card Naomi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image he is so cute
    Thank you so much for sharing him with us at Ooh la La hope you come back again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a gorgeous card. Love the image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at OLL, during my time as GD
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Naomi, love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at OLL. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card,
    Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...