Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

Lilac and Lemon

When Papertake Weekly asked us to use lilac and lemon this week, it was really no hardship. Lilac is one of my favourite colours and that particular colour combination looks very fresh.


I have used a long tall card blank for this one, a size that I don't normally use. The image is a digi stamp from Charmed cards and crafts and I have inked the edges of a couple of the flowers using mustard seed distress ink.
I think that this colour combo is very spring like so I will also be entering this card for the "Spring" challenge over at Allsorts.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Naomi :-)The image is lovely and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour theme and the sweet blooms give your card a great spring theme

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...