Pages

Saturday 13 March 2010

Punky Pink


This week I was only allowed one crafty shopping trip and that was because I had run out of glue dots. In addition to the dots I bought 2 - yes only 2 - sheets of A4 card. I have a strict budget at the mo so I couldn't have the other items I wanted.

This morning, when I saw the spots and dots challenge over at One Stop Challenge, I had the perfect excuse to use the first sheet which is pink with white dots. I did a bit more blog hopping and noticed that Allsorts challenge this week is to use pink, black and white, so that just cemented the chose of papers to use.

I started a stair step in black textured card and then added a block of white glitter paper as a base. As I was cutting the two pink strips, I realised that the card that I had bought was double sided, so I used the flip side as a frame for the image.
I have layered pink crispy ribbon with Black dotty grosgrain (I think that is what it is called lol) and added peel offs, flowers and gems to finish it off. The design that I used for the center panel comes from this weeks challenge over at Friday Sketchers.

7 comments:

  1. wonderful card the hair is fabulous..is gotta be pink the singer isnt it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic spotty card, I love it. Thanks for joining us at OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naomi, Gorgeous card! Fab image.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the image and the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week, good luck in the draw. Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Naomi
    gorgeous card great colour combo, must try one of these cards, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, I love it :o)

    thanks for joining in with the fun at Allsorts :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...